The gecko says you can save 15 percent in 15 minutes. The lady with the name tag says her company has the best prices – but they don’t have price tags. Another insurance company will zap you out of trouble with a jingle.
They’re all fun and make great commercials.
But do you really have time to check out three, four, or more insurance companies for your auto or home insurance needs? Each time, you have to submit your information, wait for a quote, and then compare.
Who has that kind of time?
Maybe you’re on the other side of the equation. You love the commercials, but you’re satisfied with your current policy – the same one you’ve had for eight years. You don’t really know what’s in it, and you don’t love that the rate has increased each year, but you haven’t had to think about it, do a big search, or waste a lot of time on it, either.
YOU NEED AN INDEPENDENT AGENT
Regardless of which category you fall into, there are several reasons why you need to work with an independent insurance agent.
- Save money. Depending on your policy and current discounts, you could save hundreds or thousands of dollars once your agent finds the best price for you.
- More options and choices. Independent insurance agents aren’t limited to one single insurance provider. They’re able to use your information to get several quotes from within their network to find the best deal.
- Discounts. When you stick with the same policy for years with no one checking on it for you, you’ll miss discounts. Don’t pay more than you have to. Your insurance agent will follow up with you on a regular basis to make sure your discounts are keeping up with your life changes.
- One stop shop.When you work with an independent insurance agent, you can deal with all your insurance needs in one place. Combine home and auto insurance or add your business insurance into the mix. Whatever you need, you can do it all in one place with someone who knows you.
- Guidance and information. Most people have no idea what kind of insurance policy they have. Unfortunately, they don’t find out until they need to make a claim. With an independent insurance agent, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting. Even better, you’ll have someone to call whenever you have questions or need help.
Don’t learn what’s in your insurance policy after you’ve been in an accident or your home floods.
Don’t leave money sitting on the table that could be sitting in your wallet.
Work with an independent insurance agent and get the best coverage at the best price – and best of all, know exactly what you’re paying for and how you’re covered.
Charlotte Insurance has been in business since 1992. We are proud to be the area’s largest local independent insurance company. When you’re ready to take a deeper look at your current policies and save money, give us a call. We’re here to help.