We live with uncertainty each day. Life insurance offers financial protection, securing those who rely on you — and giving you peace of mind. Additionally, life insurance can also supplement your own future living expenses, such as retirement, long-term care, college tuition, business needs, and more!
DEDICATED TO DELIVERING SOLUTIONS FOR ALL YOUR INSURANCE NEEDS, WE NOW CAN HELP YOU OBTAIN AFFORDABLE LIFE COVERAGE. WITH ACCESS TO NEARLY 50 TOP-RATED INSURANCE COMPANIES AND INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS, THERE’S SURE TO BE A FIT FOR YOUR UNIQUE SITUATION.
There are many options for life insurance, so the process may seem overwhelming but it isn’t when you have the personal attention of an experienced life insurance agent.
When shopping for life insurance, most people decide between two types of policies: Term life insurance or Whole life insurance (or both).
Term life insurance is the most common type; it expires after a set period of time (the term), providing protection when you need it and ending when you’ve paid off your major financial obligations like a mortgage, college tuition, and raising kids. It is popular because it’s straightforward and much cheaper than other types.
Whole life insurance is a type of permanent life insurance, which means it doesn’t expire. It also has a cash value component, which acts similarly to an investment account that you can borrow from. It has several benefits that term doesn’t so it is more expensive than term life.
Other types of permanent life insurance include:
- Universal Life Insurance: Able to modify payment amounts and death benefit.
- Children’s Policy: Often purchased as a savings vehicle for a child's future expenses, such as college. Locks in affordable premiums at a young age and your child's insurability for life.
- Final Expense Insurance: Small death benefit to cover end-of-life expenses, such as a funeral; often no medical exam/lab work is required, possibly health questions will be asked on the application.
- Guaranteed Issue: Similar to final expense, it is small death benefit, there is no medical exam / lab work and usually no health questions on the application.
At Charlotte Insurance, we pride ourselves on being able to help you identify the most effective and affordable life insurance solutions.
- For a complimentary life insurance consultation, please contact our trusted insurance partner GPAgency (GPA) by completing the form on the right or calling (888) 714-4455.
- For an instant quote on term life insurance, please click on the image below and get started now!
GPA has been helping families in the Carolinas secure life insurance for more than 50 years and represents nearly 50 of the nation’s top-rated insurance companies — their solutions have endured the test of time.