ABOUT CHARLOTTE INSURANCE
Since 1992, Charlotte Insurance has become one of Charlotte’s largest locally owned Business, Commercial, Home, Auto, & Boat insurance providers. As owners of Charlotte Insurance, we also grew up in Charlotte, and have carved out a special identity with the City. We have created an awareness of our company by becoming involved in the community and implementing an aggressive branding campaign. We want area residents to think of only one thing when they need insurance.
We started Charlotte Insurance with a passion to provide insurance coverages to businesses specifically designed for their needs. Our purpose is to provide a custom insurance plan focusing on the most important elements to you while staying in your budget. We meet with every business owner to design a plan that promises to ride the success wave with you when it’s up and when it’s down. By achieving this, we can create a lifelong relationship where profits can be protected and loss exposures minimized. Your business is more than where you work; it is a place that enables you to enjoy life and provides for your family. Knowing this, our goal is to provide a bridge that takes you from where you are now to where you want to be.
We are an insurance service firm whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As an Independent Insurance agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance coverages that are right for you, your family or your business, and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and emails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services. Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients, and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.