Home Based Business Insurance
As a home based business owner, it is important to understand that your homeowners insurance does not cover everything for the unique risks you face. If you are a photographer, jewelry maker, cosmetic sales consultant, disk jockey, barber, baker, financial planner, interior decorator, or wedding/party planner, all from home, then you require home based business insurance for proper coverage of your investment.
At Charlotte Insurance, we offer a package designed specifically for home based businesses with up to $500,000 in gross annual sales and one employee, besides the owner of the business. Our carrier, the United States Liability Insurance Group (USLI), has been writing this specialty product for 5 years now, making us very experienced in understanding your needs.
With so much invested in your home based business, it is important to make sure you have the right coverage. Let us guide you through this process so you can receive the protection you deserve for your business assets. Here are some great benefits you can receive from this plan:
- Business personal property limits up to $100,000 and liability limits up to $1,000,000 are available.
- Equipment breakdown coverage up to $100,000 is included for all classes.
- Professional errors & omissions sublimit of $25,000 is available to select classes.
- Off premises liability and business personal property coverage are available.
- If a home business is in a separate entity name such as an LLC or Partnership, your home based business policy can be written in your business name.
- A.M. Best rated A++ carrier
Currently, one in eight households has a business on its premises. Make sure yours is protected. With fast and easy access to quotes, a quick turnaround time, and superior policy issuance, Charlotte Insurance has your best interests in mind. You have invested a lot into your passion, and we will invest everything into creating a policy that works best for your business. Contact us today for more information and a free quote!