You don’t have to be married to your insurance agent to love one. And we don’t need a card or a big bouquet of flowers on Valentine’s Day – or the anniversary of your current policy. But, if we do say so ourselves, there are plenty of reasons to love your North Carolina independent insurance agent, now and all year long.
- We make your insurance make sense. Comprehensive, collision, riders, liability…A good agent will take the time to explain it all to you so you know exactly what you’ve got, what you need, and what you’re paying for.
- We’ll call your insurance company if there’s a problem. Independent insurance agents are willing to advocate on your behalf when something doesn’t make sense. Why did that claim get denied? What do we need to do to speed up the process? Give us a minute, and we’ll find out for you.
- You get plenty of options. When you go with a single company, you only get what that one company can offer. Independent insurance agencies like ours work with multiple companies so you can pick and choose the policy that works best for your situation and your budget. There’s nothing cookie-cutter or one-size-fits-all with us.
- No one has time to fill out multiple forms. Sit down and talk to your insurance agent about all of your insurance needs. We’ll do the work of getting information for your home, car, and life insurance and so that we can present it to you all at once. That’s much easier than going from company to company or website to website.
- We care about you and your life. When we ask, “How are you doing?” we really mean it. As your life changes, we want to know about it. We’re like a personal advisor that can help you navigate things like moves, pregnancy, new cars, retirement, and more to help you pick the best coverage to keep everyone safer.
- You’ll probably be able to ask us about insurance at the grocery store. Independent insurance agents live and work in your community. Sure, you can email us but you’ll probably see us at the soccer game, too.
We don’t need a card this Valentine’s Day. Just call us when something changes, let us know when you have questions, and don’t ever drop coverage without getting in touch first. And if you really want to show us how much you care, refer your friends and family so we can help them, too.
Got questions about your current insurance? Need a quote for a new policy? Contact us at Charlotte Insurance today. We’re here to help.